Day 63: playtime!

I swear Moses doesn't spend all day in his exersaucer. It's just that he is CONSTANTLY moving and restraining him is one way of getting him to stay somewhat still so I can take photos. So yesterday while Calin was in the shower and I was supposed to be getting Moses ready to go shopping, the light in the living room got really nice like it does every morning, so instead I plopped him in his exersaucer and took a bunch of action shots of him playing. I'm pretty happy with how most of them turned out. Oh, I also shot in RAW and actually set the white balance for the first time. And then Calin came and confiscated him, and I got some photos of that too. There's a colour cast from the exersaucer in most of these. My next project is to figure out how to remove a color cast. Prepare for picture overload!















1 Comments:

Domestic Photographic

Just testing to see if I managed to figure out how to fix this comments form.

Return top