Day 80: Batch Editing

One of my goals was to learn how to batch edit, so that I could cut down my editing time and have my photos come out more consistent. I downloaded photoscape because it has batch editing capabilities, and GIMP does not. So my plan is to do basic edits in Photoscape (which doesn't have as many editing tools as GIMP and doesn't give as much control), and then do any fine-tuning or additional edits in GIMP. That way the photos will be consistent in white balance, brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. At least I hope so. Today I tried it out with this set of photos. I shot these in terrible light at night, and they were really grainy because my ISO had to be really high, so I decided to just go with it. I adjusted the brightness and contrast, etc, and then added a vignette and ran Antique Photo Action # 4.

Originals:




Edited:





I'm not sure I like the whole antique finish thing, but I was experimenting :)
Return top