Day 106: Swings, take two

I took Moses back to the park for more swing photos. We went earlier in the day this time and the shadows weren't as harsh, though they're still somewhat unfortunate on some of the pictures. I also tried to get more full body shots and different angles this time as suggested by people on my photography board. I chopped a couple limbs here and there, but I'm honestly not too concerned about it. I'm not sure how I'd be able to get any photos where I'm closer to him without chopping off a finger or toe here and there--swings are fast. I read in a book on portraits that if you need to chop a limb, you should just make sure that it isn't at a joint, and I think I managed to avoid that. What do you think? Calin took the first one.




day106 146edit
day106 090edit
day106 089edit
day106 121edit
day106 114edit
day106 121edit
day106 055edit
day106 177edit
day106 150edit

4 Comments:

Barb

I think you did great! I love them. Definitely keepers and the lighting/limb chopping isn't too bad at all. I love how happy you both look in that first photo and love the colors.

Becca

Girl! You are gorgeous! And what a happy little cutie you got there. I still haven't taken J to the swings yet. I need to do that. Great pics.

Domestic Photographic

Thanks Becca! Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy on the swings :)

Return top