Lightscoop and Wide Angle Converter

I got my lightscoop today! It bounces the flash off the ceiling so that the pictures don't end up getting ruined by flash reflecting off the subject's face.

With Flash:


With Lightscoop:



Big difference, huh? These are straight out of the camera and obviously not great, but I was just trying it out.

I also got my new (used) wide-angle lens converter today. It pretty much makes it so I can get more in the
frame, simulating a wide-angle lens without actually being one.

Without:



With:



These were taken from the same distance away. Isn't that cool? People also talk about wide angle distortion, and I never really knew what they meant until now. Up close, a wide angle lens is less than flattering to the face. It kind of makes people look exaggerated and a little cartoony. See below:



I love it!

0 Comments:

Return top