Fix-It Friday

Original:


Edit 1:



I opened this photo in Adobe camera raw and did some tweaking to the exposure and used the recovery slider to try to bring back some of the detail to the white dress. Then I opened it in Elements, adjusted the levels and cropped it. I used the patch tool to get rid of the ugly wire fence in the background, and I adjusted the contrast and shadows.

Edit 2:

I took the edits from the first one, plus blended a few actions to give it this effect. I used the Pioneer Woman's colorized action and blended it with Coffeeshop's Heartland action. I modified both actions quite a bit.

Edit 3:

For this black and white, I used the Pioneer Woman's black and white action, created a duplicate layer, changed the blending mode to hard-light and lowered the opacity to 60 percent, then flattened.

5 Comments:

Ashley Sisk

I love the heartland one - for whatever reason, I love that action but I too always tweak it.

Nat

all the edits are great. I love the b&w and the 1st one.

Anonymous

I really like the 2nd Edit!! I'll have to try out those actions as well.

Anonymous

I love the 1st one. They all look great!

Abby

This is very awesome! Kids are cute, too.

Return top