Day 10: Through the Window

I'm not feeling well today, so I didn't have the energy to take a ton of pictures and experiment with a lot of different shots. Calin just went to the store to get me some stuff for my throat, and I thought I'd get a picture from the upstairs window of him walking to the car. Unforunately, I started taking pictures of this dad walking his little girl inside, and totally didn't notice that Calin was downstairs until he was in the car and backing out of the parking lot. I wasn't sure whether or not to use this picture since I didn't ask permission, but I know I don't have to get permission to take the picture as long as I'm not selling it, and since you can't see their faces or any identifying information, I think I'll go ahead and post it.



Bonus:


 

I took this picture yesterday. I was trying to get a picture of Moses holding himself up at the couch, but when he saw me he got too excited and this is what it turned into. He's such a happy little guy.



0 Comments:

Return top