Day 21: Fill the frame



I love this picture, but I'd love it even more if there wasn't a patch of light on his head. It's so hard to keep him still and catch him when he's at the perfect spot AND with the perfect expression. I love his smile, though!









I unfortunately cropped too close to the cheek with this one.I love his expression and the light on his lashes, but I wish I'd left room for him to look into. Rookie mistake.



I left room for him to look into in this one! The whites of his eyes are a tad grey, but it doesn't bother me that much. I think this is the first picture I've taken where I can clearly notice the little freckle on his shoulder. It's his only one.



His eyes are beautiful.




I'm not sure what that purple splotch on his head is, but when I try to crop it out I lose some of his cheek and we can't have that. I decided to just keep the splotch.





0 Comments:

Return top