Day 34: Frustration

Today has been a frustrating day, photography-wise. I took Moses to a playgroup for the first time and wanted to get some shots of him playing, but he just clung to me the whole time. I took some outdoor photos in RAW and realized that my computer needed me to download some special viewer for me to be able to see them, and then I found a bunch of other pictures that I apparently took in RAW without knowing it. The good thing is I was able to capture the snow falling today, and I was actually able to to do awhile back but because I couldn't see those files on my computer I didn't know that some of the photos actually turned out the way I wanted them to. I managed to figure out how to view the RAW files (finally) and wanted to post them here, but I can't figure out how to upload them to my image hosting site. . .or how to upload them to GIMP for editing. Sigh. So, until I figure that out, here's a photo that I took of Moses today at playgroup. He wasn't thrilled that I was taking his picture. I added vignette.


0 Comments:

Return top