Day 50: Birthday Party Fun

Today we took Moses to his first birthday party. It was fun. Here are some pictures:


Moses sleeping in the car on the way there.


Baby Lucas, the birhday boy's little brother and his Dad.


They had a baby area set up, and Moses got to go in a Jumperoo for the first time. He loved it! I feel a little guilty that we don't have one for him. . .


Baby Lucas and his aunt.


The birthday boy opening gifts.




Moses playing with Lucas. They liked each other!


The cake.


The airborn Diego pinata. Poor Diego.


Joshua and Lucas.


Moses Nomming on a soccer ball.


After cake everyone went outside to play.



After I edited and uploaded all of these, I realized I forgot to watermark them. I am far too lazy to go back and do each one and then re-upload them. Oh, well. I really need to create a watermark brush and start batch editing, too.

0 Comments:

Return top