Day 126, May 8: Rainy Day Blues


A little action happy, here. I promise I won't become one of those people who uses an action on everything, but this was fun. I'll quit it once they lose their novelty. A lot of these are blended combinations of different ones, but they are all by Coffeeshop.


We went to get coffee and go sit by the lake.
Butterscotch vintage turned down to 60% opacity. I think there's also a little S-curve pop.

Soft + Dreamy plus Squeaky Clean.

We saw this Seagull through the car window.



A mix of butterscotch vintage and the sunkissed action.


I don't remember what this one is.



S-Curve Pop.

Soft+ Dreamy, with some of the layers turned down. I think there's some Squeaky Clean in there too.


Moody Pop, with the vignette turned off and turned down to 40% opacity.


I'm not sure exactly what this is a combination of.


Sunkissed and Butterscoth Vintage. This is my favourite combination for this photo.


This is Classic Black and White + Bittersweet Vintage, with Vintage turned down and the high key turned up.


Moody Pop, adjusted.

1 Comments:

Jen

I love butterscotch vintage, it's one of my favorites!

Return top