Fix it Friday


This is my first edit using photoshop elements, which I got last night. I'm still figuring it out, which is why there are two random dots on the background that I can't figure out how to get rid of. I did some curves adjustments, worked on the skin tone using the skin-tone dropper, and then ran my first action, Coffeeshop Little Perk. Then I ran noiseware.

Original:
Edit:

Edit:
I figured out how to get rid of the dots. Yay! I think there are other ways to do it, but what I did was use the eraser tool to erase them, then used the eyedropper tool to select the background colour. Then I switched to the paint bucket tool and filled the spots that I'd erased with the background colour that I selected. Here it is:


3 Comments:

High Four

I like it! :D realy wonderful edit!

Ashley Sisk

I always love Little Perk, most times, that's all a photo needs. But yeah...where did the random dots come from? Nice edit.

Carrie @carrieloves

Love your fixes! I use PSE too - to get rid of the dot (make sure your image is flattened) then use the spot healing tool over it - should do the trick.

Return top