Fix-it Friday

Before:

After:


To edit this photo in Photoshop Elements 6:
I used Coffeeshop's Squeaky Clean action to clean it up.
Then I adjusted the colour for skin tone using the dropper tool. The colour looked a little cool after that, so I warmed it up with the temperature slider.
Then I used:
Coffeeshop's Little Perk
Pioneer Woman's Bring Out The Eyes
Coffeeshop's Butterscotch Vintage at 21% opacity.
The eyes were still a little shadowed, so I lightened the shadows.
Then I ran at unsharp mask at 75% for the amount, Radius of 2 and Threshold of 3.
I used Noiseware to get rid of the grain.
And Voila :)

4 Comments:

Niki

That is awesome! I love how clear it is, it is like that is how the pictures was taken! Great Job!

Tara

Love it...that is really good!

Shelle

I love how you lightened it up and made her face so clear!! Thanks for working on my photo, you did a wonderful job!

Return top