Fix-it Friday




Original:


The side of his face is obviously REALLY blown out, and the rest of the picture is underexposed.

My Edit:

Here's what I did:
-Adjusted the lighting levels
-Adjusted the colour curves
-Ran  Coffeeshop Sunkissed--with the brightness turned down on the flare and the lightness adjusted. I also moved the flare so that it would be on the appropriate side of his face
-I ran Coffeeshop Butterscotch Vintage, but I turned it way down to 7% opacity
-Coffeeshop Soft and Dreamy. I changed the colour layer from purple to orange and then turned it down. Then I turned down the ivory fill layer to 60% opacity.
-Finally, I ran noiseware. Whew!

Hmm. . .I've decided that my edit makes him look like a ghost. I'll have to come back and fix it later, but right now I have to hit the books!
Or not. I couldn't resist. I just warmed it up using the temperature slider:



3 Comments:

Nicole

Very nice edits!! I like the warmer feel of the second one.

Tutus N' Trucks

I love your edits!!! Great job!!!

Diana Martin

Wonderful edits...love the last one!! xo

Return top